Jacked staff… our most valuable asset!
We are always looking for fun, energetic people to help run our sports leagues and events! We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
League Coordinators will be responsible to supervise and monitor play in our leagues. Our League Coordinaotors facilitate a positive and social atmosphere in all of our activities. League Coordinators must be outgoing, social and energetic.
League Coordinators will work 1-2 nights/week (2-5 hours/night), and each league is night-specific. For example this means that you would work 3-4 hours each Monday for a Monday league for the duration of the season you are working. Most leagues run 10-12 weeks.
- setting up equipment as needed
- organizing teams and starting matches on time
- ensuring schedules, stats and scores are recorded each night
- be an ambassador/host for our members
- make announcements about upcoming events before the start of each session
- interact with participants and ensuring that they are having a great experience!
This is a paid position
UPCOMING OPEN POSITIONS
The Summer Season is coming up (leagues & events start between June-July) and we are looking for hosts that can bring our members new and fun activities.
We recently have added pickleball and looking to host some music events on the weekends.
Send us an email if you are interested creating a new program or would like to host one of our existing programs.